MUSIC THEORY, COMPOSITION, EAR TRAINING, PHYSICS OF SOUND, ACOUSTICS, MUSIC PRODUCTION AND PIANO.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO IMPROVE YOUR MUSICAL AND TECHNICAL BACKGROUND AND STAND OUT FROM THE REST!
- Musical notes: scales, chord construction, harmony and melody mastering
- Musical Language: musical form analysis towards understanding the different parts and meanings of a piece of music
- Composition: motive handling, making the musical message more clear, communicating different feelings or emotions through the use of particular sounds or instruments, instrumentation and/or mixing
- Reading: meaning of musical symbols and how to use them and understand them in a more natural way
- Ear training: audio perception, recognizing instruments, notes, chords and scales just by listening
- Physics of sound: what is the sound? what are the reasons behind occidental music organization? what is a sound wave? Why some sounds sound good when combined and some don’t? What does exactly an equalizer do?
- Acoustics: what are the main facts to keep in mind about how the human ear works when we are making music? what are the better sound isolation materials and techniques for each condition? what is a dB, a Hz, an octave, an harmonic?…
Learn all of this playing and analyzing the music that you like!
I have developed an own method after years of experience in teaching music, which allows my students to learn in a much more fun and relaxed way. One of the main ideas behind this method is that you will learn from day one using pieces of music that you picked and we will do exercises based upon them.
My method is adapted according to level, music style, and specific coaching that everyone of my students needs.
As a plus, whenever needed, I also give guitar and music production lessons. This last thing will teach you how to record and mix your own songs with the computer.
You can therefore combine contents. There are guitar students that opted to dedicate classes to singing or music production as Add-ons and the other ways around.
The language of the lessons can be English or Spanish.
Let there be music!